conceptual self portrait

this photo represents me in a bunch of different ways. even the setting represents me. one big thing though is music, music is everything in my life. I sleep using music, I work out with music, I eat listening to music. I basically do everything with music. like without music i think my life would be different. as you can see i love the Beatles because of all the old records. because my mom and dad would of leave me and my sisters with my grandparents, they showed me the beatles and I feel in love with their music. not just that they should me all the 20’s too 90’s music. i still enjoy it all because that’s when music was actually good. then when my mom and dad divorce i would have got into more heavy music. as a kid from my dad side i grew up on oldies rap and my favorite artist of all times in Eminem because i was able to connect with his music. I love weird shoes not going to lie. they are different and i don’t really see people wearing some of the shoes i have. then i stared to skate young than i stop. i lose my board but then i got into scootering because of tanner fox. i added that chair because it’s to represent i build and put everything in my house. i build that chair right there. than i have my guitar, the love of my life right there. Because i loved music so much i wanted to play it so i got a guitar. the reason why i took this picture in my garage is because i do everything in there. i workout, play my guitar, listen to loud music, and sometimes i sleep in there playing guitar.                                                                                                                    Conceptual photography aims to express ideas and concepts through photos. Conceptual photography derived from conceptual art. Both hold that the idea or concept is paramount in the creation process. The ideas that conceptual photographers explore are wide ranging and are typically achieved by staging a photograph in a way that represents the idea they desire to communicate.